Haiku Status Messages in Haiku

tannebil

I've got a zone bypassed because of a sensor wiring problem and a couple of windows that are opened much of the time in the summer. Haiku constantly reminds me these conditions with messages at the top of every screen about zones disabled or not secured.  Is there something in the controller or Haiku that I can tweak to eliminate or reduce the frequency of the status messages?

You'd have to remove the name from the controller (you can keep the description). Alternatively you can set them as an Auxiliary zone.

I know the Auxiliary Zone status was removed. Is there a way to show them in the status.?  I have my garage doors as Auxiliary and they no longer show when open.

Odd to not have your garage doors as Entry/Exit as intended, why not have them armed with the system?

In any case, make one or two messages show and clear the message with automation when the aux zones change state, this has been what HAI has recommended for aux zones forever, that way they show up on keypads too.

when i arm to leave, i raise the most used garage door automatically.  if all were on entry/exit, i would trip those zones when leaving out one of the others. i know i could bypass them for a time period but i also have a different issues if my proximity flag fails and my system does not disarm automatically when i arrive home.  just easier to use the garage entry as an alarm trigger.  

Back