Snap-Link iOS Mobile Does Not Show UPB "Control" Units

SierraTech

I just went through the painful Process replacing my OMNI II PRO 2002 Vintage controller, due to failed Ethernet PHY. I purchased a USED OMNI PRO II (Flashed 4.0B), and can now successfully communicate through the GL.iNet router (@pete helped with this) with good TCP communications.

I have been updating configuration with iPhone "SPACE" and SNAP-LINK (as well for Windows), and noticed my iPhone Snap-Link does not show UPB Control status (even after refreshing configuration). Windows 10 Snap-Link displays UPB Control units fine, but not the iPhone. It's probably always been this way, since when I purchased Snap Link for iOS, my controller was having Ethernet issues then.

Curious, "SPACE" on iOS 17.4.1 shows UPB just fine, but not Snap Link!

At least I now have control of my system from my iPhone once again, both locally and abroad!

Last edited:
Mine works fine on 17.4.1 and shows USB, but I have sen that problem on iOS devices on occasion. What I would recommend is to delete, and reinstall it from the app store (check to make sure its still there before deleting.). Then reinstall, enter security key, and download the configuration from the panel. That has worked for me, and its not too difficult. The configuration all downloads, so not too much to enter.

Mine works fine on 17.4.1 and shows USB, but I have sen that problem on iOS devices on occasion. What I would recommend is to delete, and reinstall it from the app store (check to make sure its still there before deleting.). Then reinstall, enter security key, and download the configuration from the panel. That has worked for me, and its not too difficult. The configuration all downloads, so not too much to enter.

@ano, thanks for reply. It seems when I purchased Snap-Link I rarely used it, and then my Controller started having Ethernet issues so I rarely looked at it. It does indeed show UPB status, but as "Scenes" and lacks detail when Unit is on Timer (unlike SPACE).

I posted Images comparing SNAP-LINK to Space, where it takes 4 Images to show Snap-Link status compared to one Image on SPACE.

Please confirm if your version of SNAP-LINK displays UPB as SCENES.... Thanks for your assistance.

SPACE APP Control UPB Unit Time Remaining Displayed.PNG

SNAP-LINK iPhone APP UPB Scene Boiler Room ON.PNG

SNAP-LINK UPB Boiler Room Scene access to Hot Water Unit.PNG

Snap-Link UPB Unit Hot Water Pump ON No Time Displayed.PNG

UPB Unit Hot Water ON Unit Level (No Timer Displayed).PNG

Back