Haiku Screenshots of new HaikuHelper features and updated look

lupinglade

Here are some screenshots of the next and next-next version of HaikuHelper with the new weather view, updated styling, favorites, searching and data filters.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:501]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:500]

Screenshots are looking great, love seeing the weather bar integrated into the web interface. Looks so good, the design, the clean lines and soft colors, very well done. Can I make a request or two?

* Preference for Menu bar only display, (remove the dock icon)

* On the web interface would it be out of the design to have a second layer of authentication for arming/disarming on the security tab/page, just the ability to have to enter the code to disarm really? (I use the web interface in a wall mounted HD touchscreen, so its logged in all the time which is great for walk up changes etc, much like a command center. The only down side to this is the security can be disarmed without a second password, if it was a jquery keypad it would be 1000% AWESOME!) If it doesn't fit the design or long term goal, I understand.

* Also the Up/Down buttons for thermostats are a little small, even for mouse clicks, but I can live with that.

Btw, I have seen various touchscreen interface screenshots, just haven't located the way to enable them. Did I miss it in the manual?

Thanks for your feedback.

We cannot easily add a preference for removing the dock icon because of App Store restrictions.

We do plan to add a keypad for the code entry for arming/disarming just like in Haiku.

The up/down buttons, we'll look into it - unfortunately they are rendered by the browser and that's how it chooses to render them. We'll see if we can find a better way to do it.

We haven't yet released a touch-based interface, but plan to. Its already possible to design your own though quite easily.

Back