Is Charmed Quark gone?

Does anyone have a link to the last installer (I think it was 6.0.2)? I have been wanting to give it a try since I remember Dean opening it up but never got around to it. I hate it had to go down this way for him, it really seemed like he poured his life into CQC.

Terry
I have 6.0.7 which was the latest. PM me with email address and I can ship it to you. I've tried looking in Github but don't see an installer link.

Last edited:
Are there that many people still using CQC? Wish folks would post here, as any knowledge in Discord won't be exposed via search engines.

I'm still using it, but honestly my system really hadn't changed much for a long time prior to CQC going open source and the loss of the forum.

That being said, I can see a time where I will need to make a change. I guess I really need to look at Home Assistant because that seems to be one of the most popular choices right now. But I am a creature of habit, so I doubt I will make the move until I am forced to because I need something that CQC can't handle.

I emailed Mark to see if anyone had archived the forums before they were shut down...but crickets...

Never really spent time on CQC even though I had the gold package or whatever it was. Just wanted to support Dean as he really put a ton into CQC and support. Glad to see there will might be a good central place to go for those refugees.

Back