Haiku Can't Increase Flag Count or display Flag Count OmniPro II

SierraTech

iPhone 4: IOS 6.1.2

This may be due to my OmniPro II Firmware (I am researching the current release for any reported bugs) which is currently 3.2D.

I have a Flag that I keep the number of days I will be out of town, so when I arm VACATION all thermostats are set to 55 Degrees but when count is decremented to "0" the normal Tempurature programs are enabled (so house is warm prior to return).

I have to set the count using Dealer PC Access to Send a Command to set Flag Value, and cannot affect flag count with APP. I have a button defined to increment and another button to decrement, but they don't seem to work either.

Is this because I have old firmware?

This is tough to say from here. Are you able to adjust other flag values from the App? The fact that the Button cannot affect the flag value tells me that issue is likely not in Haiku. I would check the automation lines to make sure they are not constantly re-setting the value, hence any changes may be are getting overridden.

I know Automation lines are ok because I have used this code since 2005. I can turn the flag on, but I only see it change to yellow, I hit + or - and nothing happens visually.

I did test with phone, and hitting + using APP does indeed increase count (I press # to hear status) but the APP does not show count, just shows Flag is OFF. So indeed it changed count but does not represent Flag Status.

OK I confirmed APP is not refreshing FLAG status.

When I oped Haiku again Flag was on with count displayed. Hitting + does increase Flag, but APP does not show change in status.

Its possible that it is an issue with older firmware. It does normally update as soon as you change the flag value.

Back