2 Wireless receivers?

olie

Hi I just bought a 2nd wireless receiver for my house because I kept getting false alarms for my wireless door and motion sensors in my shop. I was just curious how I go about hooking up the 2nd receiver to my OP2. Do I just wire it to exact same ones as the other receiver, is it that easy?

Thanks

If you have Omni 2 Pro then yes, the second receiver should be wired to the same console terminals.

Ok got it all hooked up now, but now none of my wireless door receivers are working. I tried to re enrol them but keep getting the AL error code on the 45a00-1
Not sure what I got wrong, thinking its something simple that im missing. any input is appreciated

All I did was wire the 2nd 45a00-1 up to the panel and now all my wireless door sensors just say "not ready" but when I open/close the doors, the receiver notes the zone and shows error AL. So not sure if I have to tell the panel that there is 2 receivers now, if I skipped a step or something Im not sure

Well I believe Ive figured it out....This new 45a00-1 I bought was from eBay I thought I cleared all the previous persons stuff, but it did not... easy enough fix just a little frustration. Thanks for the help, now to set up the new receivers 

you can use 2 wireless.

the 1st 45A00-1 set as A1 (if no expansion hardwire installed), if you want to use full 64 zone (on PC access assign as 49 to 112) you have to set n = 4.
the 2nd 45A00-1 have to set as A5 and n=4 if you want to occupy 64 zone from 113-176

Back