Haiku What happened to Haiku?

Ok, this is getting serious. Haiku doesn't work in iOS 10. Now I'm really pissed off. We deserve an answer and it better not be something great is on the way. Just fix Haiku and put it back in the damn App Store.

I updated my iPad Air 2 to iOS 10.0.1. Haiku shows the correct status, but you cannot change anything (temperature, lights, flags, etc.). Also, the red badges for items on the bottom are not there, only the small white number that's normally in the badge.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

3.104 here too.  My version works though :)

My understanding was 104 was compiled with a more recent version of xcode and it's associated libraries to work with ios8 and up.  my guess is it's the same reason it's not working for you.

Ok, so now we are in Feb of 2017. Has anything come of Haiku / Space? I've bought a new house and am ready for the install, which I assumed was going to be Omnipro ii. I've opted for several apps rather than the app of everything, but was planning on Haiku for security and UPB at a minimum. Others include Lyric for the HVAC, since I was never in love with the HAI thermostats, MYQ for the gate and garage doors and Irule for the AVR. 

Check out the thread about push notification enfding.

Haiku will work for some time unless apple breaks it. Push may have work arounds to continue, yet lupinglade hasn't indicated they would keep the server going. Space is in limbo and sounds like development has been totally dropped. Another 'new' app/server? sounds like it is in development.

That's all I interpret from these threads.

Haiku/Helper are turning into a full home automation solution. We're just starting broad Alpha testing in a week or so.

It will support the Omni/Lumina lines as well as other hardware (currently Insteon, Nest, Hue, Ecobee, Somfy URTSI, but much more hardware support is coming and we're going to be making it possible for users to develop drivers as well). There is more info in the thread titled "The new product".

@lupinglade How about re-releasing Haiku until the new stuff is actually ready to replace it?  That would be huge! I don't think you realize how well you did with the app, and how much people prefer it! (other than having a white/black option)

Back