Haiku What happened to Haiku?

mtgoat said:
Yes. No. It does.
And Dark Mode is an option now.
I assumed it was a 32-bit app, which would not run on iOS 11. I stand corrected.
Could you provide a screenshot of the app in dark mode?

networkcrasher said:
That's the dang truth.  As an iOS developer of my own little app, dealing with major iOS releases can be a huge PITA

What sort of pain does Apple inflict on developers? I've never developed for the Apple environment (only Windows) and I know Microsoft doesn't seem to care much how their "brilliant new ideas" affect us working stiffs.

Frederick

it mostly is just issues with how the apps are compiled, their dependencies, and how the app store accepts them.  Something always changes between major releases so a tiny little update can cause a whole pile of headaches.

Does anyone else have trouble connecting over cellular with Haiku and iOS 10.3.3 (or 11?)  It seems to not connect when initially opening app.  If I pick the house to reconnect, and do it one or two times, then it connects.  It still works remote, just almost never when initially opened.  I'm seeing this on Tmobile.

cobra said:
Does anyone else have trouble connecting over cellular with Haiku and iOS 10.3.3 (or 11?)  It seems to not connect when initially opening app.  If I pick the house to reconnect, and do it one or two times, then it connects.  It still works remote, just almost never when initially opened.  I'm seeing this on Tmobile.

I can confirm. This has been a problem since I started using Space. I have the same issue with WiFi connection.

sawadee2 said:
I can confirm. This has been a problem since I started using Space. I have the same issue with WiFi connection.

Really?  Wifi is still solid with Haiku and always connects on first try for me.  It's only cellular I see connect issues with.

Back