Haiku Space gui bug iphone 8 and ipad

Alezis

Hello, there seem to be an issue while using the audio section of Space, when you pick a room, when the control page show up, it's too wide for the iphone 8.

Any possibilites that this could get fixed ?

Also, on a ipad, the audio page do not populate and only show the power and skip button. I've tried multiple time to refresh configuration but it never work. Any ideas how to fix this ? The rest of the app is working.

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 22
We suspect the developer is not active anymore, but maybe they will surprise us, Sorry about that...

It appears that the product has been abandoned by the developer. IMHO, the developer should have the courtesy to open source the product  to allow others to resolve issues and possibly provide additional features.  IOW, let the community support the product.

Same thing happened to Elve.  Developer abandoned the product but has never open sourced it.

whaaat ???  :angry2:  after making tons of our customer buy haiku then being forced to buy and use space, we no longer get support ??? I mean these were >>>50$<<< app... when I go to their website, we are told to come here for support...

EDIT: I am NOT mad to any of you here, I am mad to learn that Cyaneous Inc. is not supporting any of their customer how paid big money for these apps...

Yes, I understand completely. It’s sad to see Haiku, especially, not improved or continued.

Back