Omnitouch 5.7e

Daniel.Proulx

Hi
I'm a new user on this forum, that I like very much.
I have 2 omnitouch 5.7e version 3.0.0.13 english. I'm wondering if I have the latest version and if there is other language available like French?
My automation studio is a 1.0.3.25 version. Since HAI stuff (software and harware) from Leviton are no more available, do I have the latest version? Is a french version available?
Many thanks HAI fans.
Daniel Proulx

Here last version of Automation Studio was 1.0.3.25.
automationstudio.jpg

Last version of OmniTouch 5.7e running here is: 1.0.3.13.

Have only one 5.7e screen set up now as it was too slow. Here went to using OmniTouchPro on my Windows tabletop tablets and it works great.

I cannot change the language when initially configuring OmniTouchPro these days.

View attachment 11505

Have only one 5.7e screen set up now as it was too slow. Here went to using OmniTouchPro on my Windows tabletop tablets and it works great.

I cannot change the language when initially configuring OmniTouchPro these days.
View attachment 11505

View attachment 11505

Thank you Pete. Happy to discuss with a HAI lover. Is there a difference between Automation Studio and OmniTouchPro????
Since HAI as no more support, is there a way to get the OmniTouchPro????

Thanks!
😊

Automation Studio lets you program the touchscreens in OmnitouchPro. OmnitouchPro runs in Windows (XP ==> Windows 11).

I have learned to replicate my OmnitouchPro (one serial number) running application to other Windows devices by copying all of the directories that OmnitouchPro uses.

That is the only way that I can install OmnitouchPro today as the Leviton / HAI servers are down.

IE: today if you try to install OmnitouchTouch Pro with a new serial number it will not authenticate these days.

Looks like the Australian HAI wiki is no longer up these days.

Automation Studio lets you program the touchscreens in OmnitouchPro. OmnitouchPro runs in Windows (XP ==> Windows 11).

I have learned to replicate my OmnitouchPro (one serial number) running application to other Windows devices by copying all of the directories that OmnitouchPro uses.

That is the only way that I can install OmnitouchPro today as the Leviton / HAI servers are down.

IE: today if you try to install OmnitouchTouch Pro with a new serial number it will not authenticate these days.

Looks like the Australian HAI wiki is no longer up these days.

Hi Pete,
I do have a serial number license for Automation Studio. I read on this forum that you have 2 OmniTouchPro licenses and I don’t know what is the difference between both software. I have two 5.7e powered with automation studio and 9 omnitouch 7 screen installed.
Thanks!

Omnitouchpro for Windows running will work if you have it enabled and running.

So Automation Studio is the designer for OmniTouchPro.

Do you have Omnitouch Pro running on any PC?

I took my running OmniTouch Pro software and copied over to another computer. It runs fine.

Back