HAI ZIM and Zigbee Omnistat

So I cant seem to get any of the three Omnistat RC2000s to pair with my OmniPro II via a Leviton ZIM. The ZIM has the firmware and radio both updated to 15.07 ( I believe this was the last release by Leviton). I have three locks and a light all working fine with the panel, all enrolled using PC access.

When I try to pair the thermostats, I disband them in the install menu, then click enroll. I then have tried pressing enroll both in Dealer Access and directly on the ZIM. In all cases, the T-Stat immediately reports:

Device Joined
Incorrect Key
Attempting

And this repeats over and over. Any thoughts?

So I would recommend to pair with the ZIM directly, not using PCAccess. And make sure the ZIM is very close to the thermostat. I think pairing with PCAccess should work, but again, the ZIM needs to be very close to the thermostat. If you pair just the ZIM, make sure you write down the pairing code generated, then manually add that in PCAccess.

So I would recommend to pair with the ZIM directly, not using PCAccess. And make sure the ZIM is very close to the thermostat. I think pairing with PCAccess should work, but again, the ZIM needs to be very close to the thermostat. If you pair just the ZIM, make sure you write down the pairing code generated, then manually add that in PCAccess.
Thank you for the reply. I did have them right next to each other when trying to pair both with the ZIM directly, and also using Dealer Access.
Thank you for the reply.

I disbanded everything, reset the ZIM and was able to re-enroll three locks and an off brand light bulb with no issue. Still unable to enroll any of the three RC-2000 T-stats. Same looping messages shown below. This is both while the ZIM is connected and operating via Dealer Access, or disconnected, and trying to enroll right from the ZIM itself.

If I could find older firmware, I would try and downgrade the ZIM and see if that changes anything. Has anyone else been able to pair a Zigbee T-Stat on Device and Radio firmware 15.07?

1704762469260.png

Back